Assam NEET Cutoff 2017 Rank Card For Govt & Private Medical Colleges - JOB 4 INDIANS :: GET YOUR JOB HERE

CLICK BELOW

Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Assam NEET Cutoff 2017 Rank Card For Govt & Private Medical Colleges

Assam State NEET Cutoff

Assam NEET Cutoff 2017 Rank Card For Govt & Private Medical Colleges 

The students who are applied for the CBSE NEET Admissions 2017 & appeared for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017 will get their result & cutoff marks soon on the official website. The Central Board of Secondary Eduction (CBSE) had conducted the national level entrance test on 07th May 2017. The available date of Assam NEET 2017 Result & Cutoff Marks will be updated in our web portal. The candidates who are qualified in the entrance test only eligible for the admissions. 

Assam NEET Cutoff 2017 Rank Card For Govt & Private Medical Colleges Merit List Fees Structure


The CBSE every year conduct the NEET for the admissions of the MBBS & BDS admissions in all India medical colleges. The shortlisted contenders will have the admission counselling in June/ July 2017. After the counselling process contenders will get their seat allotment letter on the basis of the NEET Rank, Counselling process & reservation criteria. The reservation criteria will be unique for all the states except 3 states (AP, TS & JK). The Admission Reservation for the Assam state is 85% os seats will be allotted for State Level Admissions & remaining 15% admissions are conducted on the basis of the All India Quota. The contenders laying in the top 15% of ranks will have a chance to choose their allotment in any college in India for admissions. The below 15% selecting their colleges within their own states.

Asam NEET Expected Cutoff Marks 2017

This will be declared on the factors of a number of applicants, total available seats in the state, previous year cutoff marks, the difficulty level fo the exam paper & others. The release date of cutoff & detailed category wise cutoff marks will be intimated soon in our web portal. The students can check the below article for Assam NNET Expected Cutoff 2017 & Previous Cutoff for reference.
Category NameExpected Qualifying Marks out of 720
UR50%
OBC/ SC/ ST40%
UR – PH45%
OBC/ SC/ ST – PH40%

CBSE NEET Previous Year Cutoff Marks –

CategoryMarks Range
Unreserved685 – 468
O.B.C468- 465
SC468- 352
ST466 – 303.
Unreserved & PH466-214
O.B.C & PH213-210
SC & PH209-130
ST & PH213 – 118
How to Download the Assam State NEET Rank Card 2017
After releasing of the CBSE NEET 2017 Result, contenders can follow the below article to download the Rank Card.
  • Visit the official website first.
  • Click on the downloads link on the home page.
  • Select the NEET 2017 Result link on the home page.
  • Enter the hall ticket number, name & others required to download.
  • Submit & take a printout of NEET 2017 Score Card for future reference.

NEET Entrance Merit List 2017

The merit list for the entrance test will be declared on the basis of the entrance score & cutoff marks. Detailed Counselling will be commenced in the month of June/ July 2017 & Assam NEET counselling 2017 procedure will be updated soon in our web portal. The aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal for more information.

List of Medical Colleges in Assam State Offering MBBS & BDS Admissions Through NEET 2017

1947170
1947170
Name of the Medical CollegeUniveristuy NameManagement of CollegeYear of Inception of CollegeAnnual Intake (Seats)
Assam Medial College, DibrugarhSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt.1947170
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta, AssamSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt-Society2012100
Gauhati Medical College, GuwahatiSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt.1960156
Jorhat Medical College & Hospital, JorhatSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt.2010100
Silchar Medical College, SilcharSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt.1968100
Tezpur Medical College & Hospital, TezpurSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt.2014100
Regional Dental College, GowahatiSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt.198240
Srimanta Sankaradevi University of Health Sciences, GawahatiSrimanta Shankardeva University of Health SciencesGovt.2009100

No comments:

Post a Comment